blt incentives

pebbles37

Earning My Ears
has anybody called there guide to find out what the new incentives are for blt or are the old incentives still valid:surfweb:

I just talked to my guide just now and he said that they still have the $5 off per point ($112 - $5) plus DP. He said they could change at any time though.

I just talked to my guide just now and he said that they still have the $5 off per point ($112 - $5) plus DP. He said they could change at any time though.

you mean after all the emails and letters - they now decided not go with the new stuff.

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :cool1: :happytv:

that is the most silly decision yet. (my opinion)pixiedust:

you mean after all the emails and letters - they now decided not go with the new stuff.

I don't think they said that they would discontinue the current incentives at blt, just that they would raise the minimum add-on from 25 to 100 points. All the other price increases & end of incentives were the other resorts.

I am here at SSR now and just added on at BLT today. Can confirm that the current incentives are 100 developers points to be used at SSR by October 3rd, $5 per point in the form of a Gift Card or to be off-set against your downpayment. Minimum add on was 100 points at BLT.

I am here at SSR now and just added on at BLT today. Can confirm that the current incentives are 100 developers points to be used at SSR by October 3rd, $5 per point in the form of a Gift Card or to be off-set against your downpayment. Minimum add on was 100 points at BLT.

What were the AKV incentives?

AKV incentive was $6.50 per point but not sure about the developers points as I pretty much knew straight away that I wanted BLT as I think AKV will be easy enough to get in at 7 months when Kidani opens up.

We signed our contract for BLT on the 10th. I am already thinking of adding on points. Do you think I can still add on to my contract we signed on the 10th, since we have the "10 day" change our minds thing? I don't want to add on 100 more points.

Any chance you can confirm that they didnt' raise the minimum buy in for a new owner? Do you know if it is still 160 points?? Thanks

We signed our contract for BLT on the 10th. I am already thinking of adding on points. Do you think I can still add on to my contract we signed on the 10th, since we have the "10 day" change our minds thing? I don't want to add on 100 more points.
They MIGHT do it. We added on 60 points back in August shortly after we bought. I don't remember the time frame, but I think it was 1 or 2 weeks after we bought. :lmao: Silly us. You'll probably have to sign a whole set of papers again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter