• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BLT DVC presentation?

murphy t

Mouseketeer
Hi,
We have a "down" day at Blt on Fiday Dec 10 and I was wondering how to make a reservation to see the DVC presentation they give.
Thanks, Murphy

When we were there in August, I just went up to one of the DVC booths at Epcot and asked about scheduling for the day I wanted.

They registered me and that was it! It was a great way to escape the heat of the summer for us and it was our move day from BCV to BLT so it took up some of that time as well.

We enjoyed the snacks too!

Thanks Sandisw. We won't be in a park before Friday, so I didn't know if we could call DVC to set this up.
Murphy

You need to set that up with the DVC Sales office. The number on the signs is for DVC Sales. You could probably call your Guide and ask them to get you signed up.

Although I made the actual appointment while I was at Disney (DTD to be exact) I did speak with a DVC rep before I even left home! I could have made an appointment then but I was not sure what our days would be like. (I am a planner but not too crazy at Disney since things are subject to change). Go to the DVC website and they will be able to set you up for something I think. I went from live chat then the woman on the live chat gave me the number to contact her and I did (It was like midnight, I am a night owl so they really are available a LOT). I am sure they could help you at any time.

We went to SSR in July and just walked in...heard the presentation, had our picture taken and ate ice cream and cookies!

We signed up at one of the DVC booths while here, and yes, they still give the fast passes plus several other goodies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter