BLT CHRISTMAS TREE EXCHANGE---WE HAVE TWO TREES!!

Harlemgirl720

DIS Veteran
Hello families,

Its that time of year again. This year I will be coordinating BLT. If you wish to participate please give me your name and dates to ensure that you are put on the list. If there are more dates that are needed, I will add another tree so that everyone can participate.

In the box will be the tree, decorations, extension cord, tape and the return label for the last family to send back. On the front of the box will be a list of names with the dates so that the front desk can easily find the box. There were some instances in the past few years that it took a minute for them to locate the box so please be patient with the CMs. I will deliver the box to the first family and it will be there for them upon arrival.

WE HAVE TWO TREES!!!
****DEADLINE WILL BE SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 5TH*****

I will be "HOME" 10/31-11/4. If anyone else wants to join in please do. I will not be checking until I get back. Just put request in and if its available, I'll put you down.

So far these are the families participating and the dates available:

TREE #1
11/28-12/3........DisJunky
12/3-12/8 .........AVAILABLE
12/8-12/14...... RichVIII
12/14-12/19......AVAILABLE
12/19-12/27...... JWG

TREE #2
11/25-11/30..... mc2472
11/30-12/3........AVAILABLE
12/3-12/6.........suebeelin
12/6-12/13........Bella Kate Reese
12/13-12/16......pangyal
12/23-1/1.........tublady

Its a pleasure to participate again this year.

Harlemgirl720----Shaunna

Last edited:
This is such an amazing idea. I am so glad I found it and thankful you are willing to organize. Our trip is actually Dec 8 to the 14th but I don't want to be greedy. I would love to borrow the tree from the 11th to the 14th if possible (Sunday to Wed). My parents are coming in on the 11th to stay with us and we are moving to a one-bedroom so this would be an awesome touch. Let me know what we need to do! Thanks, Rich Vallaster

Sounds great! We are visiting BLT checking in 12/19 and checking out 12/28. That said we're leaving early on the 28th so would prefer the tree move on on the 27th.

BLT Tree
JWG
12/19 - 12/27

Thanks for doing!

Really surprised at the slow start and interest in the BLT Christmas Tree Exchange. We're really excited about it.

This is such an amazing idea. I am so glad I found it and thankful you are willing to organize. Our trip is actually Dec 8 to the 14th but I don't want to be greedy. I would love to borrow the tree from the 11th to the 14th if possible (Sunday to Wed). My parents are coming in on the 11th to stay with us and we are moving to a one-bedroom so this would be an awesome touch. Let me know what we need to do! Thanks, Rich Vallaster
The 8th to the 14th is fine.

Sounds great! We are visiting BLT checking in 12/19 and checking out 12/28. That said we're leaving early on the 28th so would prefer the tree move on on the 27th.

BLT Tree
JWG
12/19 - 12/27

Thanks for doing!
19th to the 27th? That's fine.

We are in from November 28th until December 3rd. Let me know if any tree is available that week. Haven't done it in a couple years as we have been there for October, but my family loved it when I surprised them with a tree that year.

We are in from November 28th until December 3rd. Let me know if any tree is available that week. Haven't done it in a couple years as we have been there for October, but my family loved it when I surprised them with a tree that year.
Consider you booked. You may be the first family. I will let you know closer to delivery date.

I am definitely interested! We are there December 6-13 so no worries if it doesn't work since our week is Tuesday-Tuesday.

Thanks for coordinating! This is our first DVC trip and our first Christmas trip ..... so excited!

Consider you booked. You may be the first family. I will let you know closer to delivery date.

Thanksgiving you. 100 days out and super excited. If we have to split tree time while there it's ok. We'd really just want it for 3 days. Yay!!!!!!!

We will be at BLT 11/25 - check out 11/30 and would like to participate if possible

Thanks

Can't wait for this family surprise! Had a tree back in 2012 and look forward to this year as well.

Hello families,

Its that time of year again. This year I will be coordinating BLT. If you wish to participate please give me your name and dates to ensure that you are put on the list. If there are more dates that are needed, I will add another tree so that everyone can participate.

In the box will be the tree, decorations, extension cord, tape and the return label for the last family to send back. On the front of the box will be a list of names with the dates so that the front desk can easily find the box. There were some instances in the past few years that it took a minute for them to locate the box so please be patient with the CMs. I will deliver the box to the first family and it will be there for them upon arrival.

WE HAVE TWO TREES!!!

So far these are the families participating and the dates available:

TREE #1
11/28-12/3........DisJunky
12/4-12/7 .........AVAILABLE
12/8-12/14...... RichVIII
12/15-12/18......AVAILABLE
12/19-12/27...... JWG

TREE #2
11/25-11/30..... mc2472
11/30-12/5........AVAILABLE
12/6-12/13........Bella Kate Reese

Its a pleasure to participate again this year.

Harlemgirl720----Shaunna

Would we be able to have tree #2 between 12/3- 12/5? Or tree #1 from 12/4-12/6? Either works fine for us!

We will be at BLT between 12/3-12/6....

Leaving for Boardwalk on 12/6-12/10, then poly 12/10-12/16. I'm super excited!!

Thank you so much for coordinating!!

Would we be able to have tree #2 between 12/3- 12/5? Or tree #1 from 12/4-12/6? Either works fine for us!

We will be at BLT between 12/3-12/6....

Leaving for Boardwalk on 12/6-12/10, then poly 12/10-12/16. I'm super excited!!

Thank you so much for coordinating!!

I put you down for the 2nd tree from 12/3-12/6

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter