BLT Christmas tree exchange **Tree #2 has been found!-Again!**

We will be staying at BLT December 7th to the 16th. I planned on shipping a tree anyway so if you want to add a 3rd tree let me know.

Thanks for organizing this. I just sent you a PM. It has been soooo long since we last spent the holidays in WDW; I am so excited about this upcoming trip!

Thanks for organizing this. I just sent you a PM. It has been soooo long since we last spent the holidays in WDW; I am so excited about this upcoming trip!

Got it!

For us, it has only been since 2011, and that is still too long! :scared1:

Hi there.
I am new to DVC and will be staying at the BLT from Dec 23 to 26th. I would love to be part of the exchange if possible!

I tried to PM you but can't because of my low post count :(
If possible Please put me down for the tree exchange. Dec 23th to 26th. I would love to help with the costs.

Cheers!!

Chris

I tried to PM you but can't because of my low post count :(
If possible Please put me down for the tree exchange. Dec 23th to 26th. I would love to help with the costs.

Cheers!!

Chris

I've got you down. I think it only takes 10 posts to PM, so just do some commenting, and you will be active soon.

Welcome!

SarahK0204 I sent a PM if you did not receive one from me please let me know.
I am looking to celebrate the season with a tree 12/29-12/31 at BLT.

Thanks for coordinating this what at great thing.:thumbsup2

SarahK0204 I sent a PM if you did not receive one from me please let me know.
I am looking to celebrate the season with a tree 12/29-12/31 at BLT.

Thanks for coordinating this what at great thing.:thumbsup2
Got the PM!

More dates entered in first post. Just 11 more days to sign up!

I know I signed up pm but I will add it here. We are at BLT 12-15 thru 12-21. Three kids ages 6 4 and 2 and it's our first ever trip to Disney

Hi -- just sent you a PM -- we will be at BLT from Dec 27 - Jan 3 and interested in the tree exchange.

We will be at blt from nov 30-dec7th. I will pm you! Can't believe I'm going to be there for this! It will make it extra special for my neice and her family's first visit and my family's first time close to Christmas.

We will be at blt from nov 30-dec7th. I will pm you! Can't believe I'm going to be there for this! It will make it extra special for my neice and her family's first visit and my family's first time close to Christmas.

I've got you down. We love Disney at Christmas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter