BLT availability over Thanksgiving 2012

minnieiwanczuk

Earning My Ears
We are owners at Saratoga springs and have booked for this coming Thanksgiving week 11/17-11/23. I was wondering if anyone who owns at BLT could tell if they had availability for 1bedroom. We will have two babies under two with us so we are hoping for BLT or BCV to make it the travel easier.

I just checked BLT, and there isn't availability. There is availability in a 1 BR Lakeview for the first three nights, but other than that, nothing is available. Hope that helps.

Thank you for looking that up for me! If still available we may do a split stay between properties. We actually really like saratoga but wanted to try something different. We will just have to see what our options are. Was their more availability if we went the week after Thanksgiving?

Thank you for looking that up for me! If still available we may do a split stay between properties. We actually really like saratoga but wanted to try something different. We will just have to see what our options are. Was their more availability if we went the week after Thanksgiving?

In two months a lot of things will change. What you see available now is no indication of what will be available when you want to book. So, basically a waste of time to look.

I don't mind looking for BCV - a one bedroom was open checkin on 11/17 checkout 11/24.

We stayed at OKW thanksgiving 2010, and waitlisted right at 7 months for BLT with no luck. Thanksgiving is tough at BLT.

As a point of reference, I booked Thanksgiving 2011 at 11 months and tried to add on a day around 10 months and 1 week out.... and couldn't. Space goes fast.

I'd still give it a shot at 7 months of course, but obviously have a back up plan

Wow Thank you for checking out beach club, That is terrific! hopefully it will still be there when I call in April. We are planning on renting a car since it will be easier not having to go on disney transportation to and from the parks with the two kids. we were just there in september and my 18mo did not want to sit. So any resort would be fine now that we have the car but being able to walk over to epcot or MK is even better, that way my husband can just take my older son if he wants, the baby will be 8mo old! Thanks again for looking, we are flexible on the dates too so that may help! We actually LOVED saratoga, it was our first time staying there, we went with the flow and my son loved the splash zone by the grandstand area, but traveling with two little ones this time, we would love to be closer to the parks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter