BLT - approx. numbers of Standard, Lake and MK view rooms?

VA_mouseman

"Marching Along, We're Adventurers!"
Good morning everyone! I had the pleasure of staying at BLT last December, in a lake-view studio. We enjoyed it so much that it's our first choice for a return visit next January, but we'll be a party of nine on that visit. I have our seven month reservation date marked on my calendar and will be anxiously calling in then.

I understand that two BR units sleep nine, with a sleeper sofa (2) and sleeper chair (1) in the unit. Do ALL 2 BR's sleep nine? If so, this is our first choice.

How many 2 BR units are standard view? Lake view? Theme Park view? All things considered, we'd be perfectly content with a standard view and given the points premium, I don't necessarily want to opt for the MK view, unless that's the only option available.

Another possibility we have is two ressies - one studio (4) and a 1 BR (5). Again, does anyone know the breakdown of standard / lake / theme park view rooms in these categories?

Thanks.

check out this thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2257082

I understand that two BR units sleep nine, with a sleeper sofa (2) and sleeper chair (1) in the unit. Do ALL 2 BR's sleep nine? If so, this is our first choice.

all BLT 2BRs sleep 9, yes.

How many 2 BR units are standard view? Lake view? Theme Park view? All things considered, we'd be perfectly content with a standard view.

many owners feel this way also, that's why standard views can be tough to get at 7 months out. i don't know the exact breakdown but i'm pretty sure over 60% of the resort is classified as lake view, so that is the most likely to get at 7 months out.

Another possibility we have is two ressies - one studio (4) and a 1 BR (5). Again, does anyone know the breakdown of standard / lake / theme park view rooms in these categories?

i think it's pretty much the same as the 2BRs - mostly lake view, with owners typically grabbing the cheaper view villas and MK view villas prior to the 7 month window opening.

Good morning everyone! I had the pleasure of staying at BLT last December, in a lake-view studio. We enjoyed it so much that it's our first choice for a return visit next January, but we'll be a party of nine on that visit. I have our seven month reservation date marked on my calendar and will be anxiously calling in then.

How many 2 BR units are standard view? Lake view? Theme Park view? All things considered, we'd be perfectly content with a standard view and given the points premium, I don't necessarily want to opt for the MK view, unless that's the only option available.

Thanks.

I bet only the Lake View will be available at seven months out. Standard view is probably already gone as is Themepark view.

Do you have something reserved at your home resort in the mean time, in case you can't get BLT?

Love standard view and with DVC adding more (they are taking some MK views and making them standard)

now the standard view ends on the 5th floor - nothing above that.

think it is 10% standard, 11% mk (this will go down), and 79% lake view. so lake view is probably the easiest to get.

Jan is not too busy unless you are going the 1st - or MLK's birthday week.

then it can get really busy.

Thanks all ...

We're going January 25th-29th (four nights). Sounds like I need to assume it will be a lake view room. I appreciate all the responses and comments.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter