• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BLT and Aulani points are gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdmom

DIS Veteran
I have 202 BLT points available for reservations from February 1, 2013 to Sept., 2013. I have 214 Aulani points available for reservations from February 1, 2013 to Sept. 2013. All other resorts can be booked from February 1 to May, 2013. $11/point

If you would like a reservation, please PM me with the dates (including any flexibility you have), type of accommodation (studio/1 bedroom/2 bedroom), view and resort.

I accept PayPal. U.S. and Canadian at par.

Thanks for looking

I am interested in a studio at Wilderness Lodge for March 11-15, 2013. Please let me know if you have this available.

Dawn - there are studios available at VWL for March 11, 12, 13. Not the 14th. There are 1 bedrooms available all nights. If you are interested in pursuing, please post your email address. I see you don't have enough posts for PM's (you need 10).

Minnie - I replied to your PM

New DVC members and have studio BLT booked 6/6-6/20....would love to add points to get 1 br for those dates if avail. Please let me know what I can do (if anything) to make that happen. :goodvibes

New DVC members and have studio BLT booked 6/6-6/20....would love to add points to get 1 br for those dates if avail. Please let me know what I can do (if anything) to make that happen. :goodvibes

Hi

A 1 bedroom is available for all of your dates in a lake view or theme park view. I only have 139 points left for BLT though, which would be enough for 3 nights in a 1 bedroom at that time. I can make a reservation for 3 nights on the front end or back end of your reservation and you could modify your reservation so that you are booked in a 1 bedroom with your points for the other nights. If you want to wait until the 7 months window which is one month from now, I could also use my Aulani points (214 of them), for the reservation. The Aulani points would be enough for 5 nights, so I would have enough total points for 8 nights.

Please PM me (preferred) or post your email if you are interested.

Hi, I need 168 points for a studio at Aulani during the first half of March. Can you please let me know if it is available? I prefer to arrive on March 5 and depart on March 12 or 13 (would need 24 more points if depart on the 13).

Hi epgirl

DVC's website has been down for updating since 5 pm Monday. It's expected to be back up in 5 hours. I'll check on the Aulani then.

I actually need 204 points for a reservation for BLT, but would be willing to just book one of the rooms right now (102 points according to the 2013 calculator I could find). The problem is, the 11 month window doesn't open until 10/22 :( If you have anything fall through between now and then, I would be interested in booking a standard view studio at BLT for a Sunday to Sunday stay September 22, 2013 to September 29, 2013.

Neverland - if you're sure you want me to book that reservation, I don't mind waiting until the 22nd.

epgirl, the site is still down

Neverland - if you're sure you want me to book that reservation, I don't mind waiting until the 22nd.

epgirl, the site is still down

I'm absolutely sure! This'll be my fourth time renting and I've never changed my mind once :) That would be wonderful if you could wait! I'll PM you the information.

Hi, I need 168 points for a studio at Aulani during the first half of March. Can you please let me know if it is available? I prefer to arrive on March 5 and depart on March 12 or 13 (would need 24 more points if depart on the 13).

Hi

The island gardens studio IS available for your dates. So is the poolside (14 total more points) and the ocean view (35 total more points). I stayed at Aulani in March. I highly recommend the poolside view over the island view.

If you would like to make the reservation, please PM me the names of everyone in the party, address(es), ages of children, phone number and email.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter