• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BLT & AKV POINTS AVAILABLE FOR RENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a 2 bedroom stay from 1/2/17-1/6/17. Open to any resort but prefer OKW or AK
Hello. Thanks for your inquiry. I'm actually in the hospital for a few days, I just had surgery. Can I please get back to you when I am home and more coherent? Thanks!

I'm looking for a value studio at AKL for Feb 8-11 or Feb 9-11, 2017 depending on availabilty. There will be 2 adults, 2 kids

Hi we are looking for a stay 11/14 to 11/18 (2016) prefer a studio at Boardwalk but am open to accommodations for 5 ppl.
Thanks

Are you able/willing to do a point transfer? I'm in need of a small number of 2017 BLT points (16 to be exact) to complete a reservation for August of 2017.

Hi.
Are there any studios available (at any resort) for the dates 14-18 November, 2016?
Thank you

are there any studios available Nov 3-6?

also interested in dates Jan 26-29 - AKV SV Studio

Do you have anything for 2 studios any view checkin 11/25 checkout 11/26 Monorail preferred or anything else?

Hello! I have both BLT & AKV points available to rent. Each year I have a total of 800 points...320 BLT & 480 AKV. BLT points are $14 per point AKV points are $13 per point. Here is what I have available:

FEB UY BLT 260 **WILL BE BANKING INTO 2017 BY END OF SEPTEMBER IF I DON'T RENT SOONER*
JUNE UY AKV 22

2017 & Beyond...
FEB UY BLT 320
JUNE UY AKV 480

I send you a Rental Contract to sign and return. I require 50% payment up front and then the reservation will be put into your name. The balance is due at that time. Renter is responsible for PayPal fees, or I accept a Personal Check as well.

Magical Express and Dining Plans can be added to every reservation. Renter will have FULL access to their Fast Passes and Dining Reservations through MyDisneyExperience.com or the app, when connecting the reservation to their account.

I have LOTS of experience renting both DVC and non-DVC reservations every year.

Any questions, please feel free to message me here or send me an email to kziemak@msn.com. :thanks:

Looking for a one night stay before our Disney Cruise. Is there anything available for 3 adults and 2 kids for June 9th?

Hello! I have both BLT & AKV points available to rent. Each year I have a total of 800 points...320 BLT & 480 AKV. BLT points are $14 per point AKV points are $13 per point. Here is what I have available:

FEB UY BLT 260 **WILL BE BANKING INTO 2017 BY END OF SEPTEMBER IF I DON'T RENT SOONER*
JUNE UY AKV 22

2017 & Beyond...
FEB UY BLT 320
JUNE UY AKV 480

I send you a Rental Contract to sign and return. I require 50% payment up front and then the reservation will be put into your name. The balance is due at that time. Renter is responsible for PayPal fees, or I accept a Personal Check as well.

Magical Express and Dining Plans can be added to every reservation. Renter will have FULL access to their Fast Passes and Dining Reservations through MyDisneyExperience.com or the app, when connecting the reservation to their account.

I have LOTS of experience renting both DVC and non-DVC reservations every year.

Any questions, please feel free to message me here or send me an email to kziemak@msn.com. :thanks:

Looking for a studio for 4 ppl Dec 16 thru 21

Sorry everyone! I'm home recovering from surgery. I'll look at the requests I haven't seen yet, tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!

Are you able/willing to do a point transfer? I'm in need of a small number of 2017 BLT points (16 to be exact) to complete a reservation for August of 2017.
I'm sorry, I can't do a point transfer. I have already done my point transfer for this UY and next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter