BLT 1 BR vs. 2 BR

acjsmom

Earning My Ears
Hi, all. My husband has surprised me with a 10th anniversary trip to WDW this spring.:love: We went to WDW two years ago and stayed offsite, but this time he booked at Bay Lake Tower, which is a miracle since he loved our offsite place.

He has booked a two bedroom villa, but we are thinking about downsizing to a one bedroom since we could save a lot of money. (Money that could be better used elsewhere.) We have three children (8, 6 and 4).

For those who have been there, do you think a one bedroom would be sufficient for us? We have stayed at one bedroom places before and have been fine, but we weren't there for as long. We will be staying for six days this time.

Thank you!

We stayed at BLT last month and I think you could comfortably fit 5 in a 1 bedroom villa, especially with 3 of the 5 being children. The nice thing is there is both a pullout queen sleeper sofa and a pullout twin chair in the living room, (in addition to the king bed in bedroom) so all would have a place to sleep. Also there is a second full bathroom off the living area which helps a lot. If I remember correctly, the 1 bedroom units are around 800 square feet, so even though there is more room in the 2 bedroom, the 1 bedrooms are still quite big for 1 family and you have the washer/dryer and kitchen too. So you might be able to save that money and put it toward dining, park tickets, etc and I think you will still have a wonderful trip. What an amazing anniversary present! ENJOY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter