Blown Glass EEYORE pierced earings--where to find?

Uncleromulus

Plain grey will be fine
Guys: I've been tasked by a co-worker to find these during our upcoming trip (Leave on May 1). Don't know if they even make such a thing, but in any case, any suggestions as to which Theme Park or resort store that just might have something like this???

Never seen anything like it and I have been all over Disney in all the jewelry areas...but if you are likely to find them it would be in the jewelry room at World of Disney (DTD), the jewelry store on Main Street (MK), the big store in Epcot (name escapes me right now) or one of the jewelry shops/sections of a shop in the Grand Floridian or Contemporary resorts (deluxe resorts). Good luck, I hope you find them!!!

Last October we found a little shop in Mexico (I think) in Epcot that had a glass blower. He had made all sorts of cool jewelry, we saw earrings, necklaces, figurines and more in all sorts of different characters. I bet you could find some there, or request some to be made even.

Thanks to you both!! I really would like to come through and find these--we shall see!!

You can also try Arribas Brothers shop in Downtown Disney - they have a glass worker there as well.

And the Glass worker IS in MExico - on the left of the pavillion (inside of course) as you face the back of the pyramid.

There is also a small glass booth just outside of Pirates of the Caribbean in MK, but I suspect you'd find more of the same there (same as the other stores mentioned).

Good luck!! And if you don't find them, DO ASK, as they may make them custom for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter