blowing the horn

warpdarkmatter

Mouseketeer
i've seen some posts on peaple pressing the horn button on the bridge how do you go about getting to be the one who does this. my wife would love to do this on a upcoming cruise

THis seems to be special moments at random... :rolleyes: ...I have heard here about some very special deserving people getting the chance...VM :) It does seem like an amazing experience...I think I would cry..

100_2529.jpg

100_2523.jpg

WOW....Amazing photographs....I hope to do that one day....Love to see those pics... :banana:

mommasita said:
I have heard here about some very special deserving people getting the chance...VM :)

Yes, VERY deserving.

Jim

Dont know. I am friends with the DCL president and he was traveling when we went. He invited my family up when Christy Carlson Romano was up there and both of us pressed the button.

Matt

Donalds_best_pal said:
Dont know. I am friends with the DCL president and he was traveling when we went. He invited my family up when Christy Carlson Romano was up there and both of us pressed the button.

Matt

I didn't mean to say that only the most deserving people ever get to do it, there is a person (VM) who is most deserving and got the honor.

If people knew half of what this guy has done for others, Walt would come down and let him Drive the Ship!

Jim

jgalecpa said:
I didn't mean to say that only the most deserving people ever get to do it, there is a person (VM) who is most deserving and got the honor.

If people knew half of what this guy has done for others, Walt would come down and let him Drive the Ship!

Jim

AMEN!!!!

Thanks everyone, I hope this works for her. This is her 2nd wonder cruise in a row but this time she will be turning 15 on the boat the day we are at castaway and this 2nd trip is another surprise. I just would love to see her reaction if it happens. Even if it doesn't she loves the cruise so that will be special as well. As always thanks for the feedback.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter