Blog: Tea Traders Cafe Opens at Disney Springs

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
I’ve been a big tea drinker for as long as I can remember. Greens, whites, reds, you name it, and I have it nestled into my kitchen cupboard. When visiting Walt Disney World, sampling new teas is a fun adventure whether it’s at The Wave, Royal Anandapur Tea Company, or The Joy of Tea. With the opening of Joffrey’s new Tea Traders Cafe, tea lovers like me will have an even wider variety to choose from. -

See more at: http://blog.wdwinfo.com/2015/07/07/tea-traders-cafe-opens-at-disney-springs/#sthash.hp9zHrra.dpuf

Very excited about this opening - I'm an avid tea drinker both hot and cold. Can't wait to check it out this Oct!

Thanks for the information! I'm also a big tea drinker so I'll be anxious to check this out. I hope they have some tea cups for sale. One thing that bothers me as that although there's a HUGE supply of coffee mugs for sale at WDW, the only place I've seen tea cups (and NOT WDW souvenir cups) is at Twinings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter