• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Blockbuster

cjnix29

DIS Veteran
We currently have netflix, and I'm not all that crazy about it. I know you can't stream with blockbuster, but I noticed that you can get games as well as movies. Does anyone have this? Is it worth it? How is the movie selection?

We currently have netflix, and I'm not all that crazy about it. I know you can't stream with blockbuster, but I noticed that you can get games as well as movies. Does anyone have this? Is it worth it? How is the movie selection?

Seeing you are and Western Michigan (so am I!). Here is the run down:

Blockbuster ships out of Lansing (same as Netflix)
Blockbuster does not ship on Saturdays (Netflix does)
Video Games are on a 3 month delay (if you want older stuff; it's great)
Blockbuster has 3D movies, if you care (Netflix does not)

For the games and that Blockbuster has 3D it is a better deal for me over Netflix.

Remember, when you first sign up it makes you have the mail service and the store return. After that first month you can drop the store return and the price drops down a bit.

Thanks! They really make you have a store drop off? I would have to figure out if there is one convenient. I appreciate the run down! If they had streaming video, I would be all over it in a heartbeat. My son likes to watch things on the ipad. Hmm....

No, no. You do not have to drop it off at the store. It is an option. The first month they make you have the store drop off/exchange. You do not need to use it though, just send it back like Netflix. Just before your next billing cycle threaten to cancel and it will give you pricing models without the store drop off/exchange.

Right now they are doing a free month trial. Give it a shot try a game or two. Don't like it, cancel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter