Blockbuster - Free Kids Rentals

cinlee3

<font color=green>I peeked at the presents one Chr
All you do is make a $1 donation and you can get one free kids movie or Disney movie a day until Sept. 2nd.

My DD was so excited to pick out her own movie. They give you a little card that you can put your child's name on (doesn't have to be a child though). Alll you need is the $1 donation and a blockbuster card.

You can get a new movie each day - or keep one movie up to 8 days. Of course we can get free movies at the library - but she also loves to go to Blockbuster.

Neat! I hop our Blockbuster is doing it. Our library is not too well stocked.

I agree, this is awesome! I found out about this promo from another message board.......
This is a "no-brainer" as far as I'm concerned!
Naomi :D

Thanks for the heads-up! I was at Blockbuster today - returning one movie and getting a few more - and I saw the sign for the "free" kids' movies. You can rent from the "Kids" or "Family" section, and you can keep each movie for a week - even if you rent one every day. My only problem was that the movies were pretty picked over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter