Block Party Bash DHS?

I have a HUGE tip that I learned here on the Dis before our trip a few weeks ago. Especially if SHADE is important to you! About 45 minutes to an hour before the parade, find a seat on the stairs of the old Doug Live theatre. The parade stops there and performs and is an excellent waiting spot. Also, there's a frozen Coke stand up and around the corner from there that you can send someone to go and get. I'm glad we took the time to see it once, it was fun. But kind of too long at parts. Great for little kids. But once was enough. It was very cute!

what part of the parade did you see from that point? thanx for the tip btw :thumbsup2

I believe we saw portions of a Bug's Life, Mr. Incredibles was right in front of us. It was pretty cool, all the trampoline stuff they do too. But try to remember to grab those stairs for seats, nice and cool.:thumbsup2

OK this is crazy, but I saw BPB at CA and what part did I see???? Monsters Inc....by the sound of this thread Monsters Inc is the only section! LOL!

I loved BPB! I thought it was great! I loved seeing the Pixar characters, and I danced like a fool!

"sunocox"

Thanks for sharing your video loved it. Now I have an idea of what I will be seeing and where I should stand.

If no one mentions them you could go to the video's and watch them and get some ideas. Just an idea.

I saw this at DCA 2 yrs ago. It was fun and cute. I dont' remember what section I saw to be honest, I was taking pictures, dancing, and watching through my daughter's eyes, so I guess I wasn't focused on a "section". I felt that I saw all of it? I can't imagine wanting to see it more than once, but I'm not big on parades, so I don't want to see anything twice, as far as that goes. I have pix uploaded to this site for this if you look. There's a good mix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter