block out date for season passes?

rutgers1

DIS Veteran
We are going to buy season passes, and while registering our birthdays for the new special (They still let you register and get a gift even if you have a season pass), it mentions something about blocked out dates. What dates are blocked out for season pass holders in Disney World in Florida?

Here are the black out dates on my season pass...

June 7 2008- August 14 2008
Dec. 21 2008 - January 3 2009
April4 2009-April17 2009
June 6 2009- August 13 2009

Works out great for us because I don't want to go during those busy times anyway.

I have a question, what is the difference between a season pass and the AP? We have APs and we went in 2008 during the first blocked out dates listed and our APs still worked. I am assuming the season pass is something different. We also always go between Dec. 26 through NYE and they always work. Thanks, Kathy

The ones with blocked out dates are Florida Resident Seasonal Passes. If you don't live in Florida, you get an Annual Pass, which doesn't have black out dates.

You have to have Florida ID to get a Florida Season Pass.

On the subject of the birthday ticket and seasonal pass block out days:

If you are a seasonal pass holder and your birthday falls during a block out, since your ticket is not valid for that day you are only eligible for the birthday ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter