Blizzard Beach

4simpsons

Earning My Ears
We are going to BB on day 1 of our vacation in late May. We would like some advice. Any tips-tricks-or thoughts to share?

Try to get there as early as possible - esp if its hot that day. You will get a better seat by getting there earlier. When you arrive try and do some of the more popular rides first to make sure you can do them at least once. Then you could always go back after. Its a very fun place. You could stay there the whole day. When its closing its not as crowded.

Enjoy!

-FantasiaMagic pixidust:

Get there early to snag a good spot.

Shark Reef is awesome and should not be missed!

The waterparks have rope drop too. BB is very popular and lots of fun for all ages. I would recommend going at rope drop if possible. Otherwise, you are subject to long lines for some of the best slides. We wear water shoes at both water parks as the cement can get very hot. However, they have to be removed before you go on most water rides (except in wave pool). Also, consider getting a locker. We usually are able to get a small locker to fit most of our incidentals. No direspect to dansdad but Shark Reef is at TL. He is right though, it is awesome. Love the waterparks. Have fun!:thumbsup2:goodvibes

Burgers etc. are typical Disney park, but.....try the bag of donuts and the bucket of ice cream for the family at BB. They are awesome.

The waterparks have rope drop too. BB is very popular and lots of fun for all ages. I would recommend going at rope drop if possible. Otherwise, you are subject to long lines for some of the best slides. We wear water shoes at both water parks as the cement can get very hot. However, they have to be removed before you go on most water rides (except in wave pool). Also, consider getting a locker. We usually are able to get a small locker to fit most of our incidentals. No direspect to dansdad but Shark Reef is at TL. He is right though, it is awesome. Love the waterparks. Have fun!:thumbsup2:goodvibes

Is this new? On our last two trips (2009, 2012), we wore our water shoes on every water slide we went on (we only skipped Summit Plummit). They were the tight Lycra ones with the rubber bottoms. I can't imagine doing the parks without them.

As for OP, we love Teamboat Springs, and always try to ride it a few times in a row as soon as the park opens, before it gets too busy.

We also use Cross Country Creek as our mode of transportation around the park - saves a ton of walking and is a lot more fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter