• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

blizzard beach vs Typhoon Lagoon????

stitches4kids

Earning My Ears
As of now, we only have scheduled 1 water park day. We have 4 kids, 2 of which are dare devils with no fear. Just looking for thoughts on which park you like better!!!! Love the tropical theming of Typhoon Lagoon, but thinking Blizzard beach might be a more fun choice for the family

I love both parks, they each have some unique features. TL has the awesome wave pool and crush n gusher. BB has better slides.

My nephew is ten and loves BB the best. I would suggest checking out what each has to offer and see which meets your needs best.

we go in Nov every year so typically BB is open and TL closes for refurbs but 2 times in the past 10 years TL was open.
While BB is fun we way more prefer TL ove BB ... Love the wave pool much much better.. and the coaster is great.. snorkeling.. and the family ride.

My teenage daughters are daredevils also but prefer TL. They hit the slides (not all that exciting) 1st thing then stay in the wave pool the rest of the day.

Upgrade your tickets to WPF&M. Then, even if you only have one WP day, you can still visit both. Do BB until 1 or 2, then head over to TL. Toward closing, ride Crushin Gusher over & over with little wait :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter