Blizzard Beach VS Typhoon Lagoon

Which would you go to if you could only choose one?

• Blizzard Beach

• Typhoon Lagoon

Results are only viewable after voting.

SRUAlmn

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone! We are making preparations for our Disney wedding in July, and my Fiance's parents are trying to decide which water park they'd like to go to when they come. We've only ever been to BB and haven't gone to TL so I feel like we can't give them an informed opinion. Can anyone help please? They are fairly thrill seeky, but not super. Ex. They would probably do some water slides at BB, but not summit plummet.

TIA!!! :)

They both have their pros and cons,but we liked Typhoon Lagoon better.

Typhoon Lagoon- tropical, beautiful for backgrounds for pictures. The best wave pool I have ever been in.

BB is my pick. The Freak Snow Storm Theme is so clever and carried out so well - as only Disney can do. TL is beautiful, tropical and lush for sure - but so is the rest of Walt Disney World - why not go for a different experience while you can? BB also has plenty to offer in the way of thrills, so there is no disappointment there. :thumbsup2

I picked Typhoon Lagoon based on a few factors. I love the wave pool there and the theming is fitting for a water park. My age and lack of kids probably steers me more towards TL as well.

I picked Typhoon Lagoon based on a few factors. I love the wave pool there and the theming is fitting for a water park. My age and lack of kids probably steers me more towards TL as well.

I agree with that. If I go with DD10, she wants BB. If it's just adults, I prefer TL. Both are great, either way you'll have a great time!
:cool2:

If they like fun thrills, then at TL there is a Shark Reef with actual sharks in ther and you can go snokel with them....it's not like you go down there and swim around them, you're more up top and they generally stayed down lower when I was with them. It was fun and you can take pics with a water camera while doing it.

My grandmother, did get kinda freaked out though~but she's okay!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter