Blisters on balls of feet

Spray the bottom of your feet with antiperspirant deodorant spray and/or wear activity socks that wick moisture away.

I used to get terrible blisters on the bottom of my heels. I have found that wearing moisture wicking socks and applying body glide works for me. If I get any blisters on my heels I just put a blister bandaid on and I'm good to go.

I had this happen a few years ago in Las Vegas, doing alot of walking. I would recommend 2 things:
the cushions Dr.Scholls makes that fit in your shoes-and a comfortable pair of sneakers to put them in. Also, I used very comfortable cotton socks that had some cushioning in them. That helped alot. I bought moleskin too (not real moleskin btw) also sold by Dr. Scholls to help my feet.

I would advise not bringing new shoes or wearing anything you can't walk around alot in comfortably. Also, take breaks, and if possible, put your feet up. That will help.

have a great time! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter