Blink Repeating Points

SuziDisney

Earning My Ears
I was just sort of curious if anyone else had noticed this. If you go to blink and then free stuff and then click through for the 5 points from Esylvan, you get the points, but I also noticed that at the top of the page it gives you your new points balance and instead of saying visit as often as once per day, it just says visit often. So, I tried it again, and again and again. You can just keep clicking through to it and getting the points over and over again. Strange, but cool:)

Thanks for the heads-up!

I've been sitting here clicking and clicking (while doing other things--like reading this week's predictions for the Survivor Bootee). I've just clicked my way to another 200 points. We'll see how long I decide to sit here and just click and click....

Every now and then I have to re-enter the security number, which is soooooo annoying!

Yup... They've been like that for a long while. Over a week, in fact. In fact, you just get tired of clicking and will easily pile up thousands of points. I am close to 300,000 now

They'll stay in your account too. It is like the time I was able to get 138,000 from clicking on one giving 150 points at a time.

Happy clickin'!

It works on quite a few of them.

Thanks for the heads up!

Originally posted by Eilonwy
Every now and then I have to re-enter the security number, which is soooooo annoying!

Remember though, everytime you enter that number you get 10 points! :bounce:

Originally posted by DisneyFan0304
I haven't been getting the 10 points for the security number for a while now. Are others getting it?

I haven't been getting the 10 points for a while either. It ticks me off too because some days I have to enter that code for almost every page!

I'm pretty sure I wasn't getting the 10 pts. for the verification number--because I was watching my number go up by 5's. At least I'm pretty sure. I wasn't watching that closely because I was clicking while watching TV. I managed to click my way to an extra 900 points. I started getting the verification message too many times. Guess the 900 points makes up for the fact that I've stopped clicking every possible link--it just takes too much time. I only do the slot machine and hidden points ones now. At least the ones I know about. I still average about 300 pts/day doing that, though.

Also, a bunch of times it asked me to type in the number, it was the same number that I had just typed! And sometimes it would tell me it was the wrong number and then it would change the number. :rolleyes:

I only have about 65,500 pts. I don't know how long I can just sit and click and click. Too bad it wasn't more than 5 pts for each click.

Does anyone have a list of all the Slot machine sites and the hidden points sites?

Kinda risky to reveal them all I guess.. LOL... But I'll say there are several links giving 5 pts on a row. Maybe 6 or 7. Focus on recent ones... ;)

I've only found slots on one to one, allegany and smart pages

Everyone else probably already realized this, but the repeating points thing isn't working anymore on the phonics or the esylvan, but they now have bonus points:)

Originally posted by dtuleya
Remember though, everytime you enter that number you get 10 points! :bounce:

Ok, I must be doing programs in my sleep because I just noticed you don't get the 10 pts anymore. Sorry for the confusion!

:bounce:

yeah, i noticed that weeks ago and was so happy about it and got like 200,000 extra points and i told my friend about it too, and i'm pretty sure they terminated both our accounts. so be careful

Thanks for the tip on allergy.com - I didn't know about that one!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter