• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Blink 3000points. Did you know?

jennymouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/"targe
I saw this on mycoupons board. Under Blinks Free STuff, IWon, even if you've signed up before you can sign up again and get 3000 Instantly. Blink doesn't say "one time offer" and when Iwon recognized my email address, if you scroll down it has a button to click "I want to join again anyway" click that and you've got yourself another 3000 points INSTANTLY at Blink.....which makes me wonder, hmmmmm, could we do this, I dunno, maybe once a week?

It worked for me this time!

Could you help me on this..maybe I am being dumb but I cannot figure this out.....

I had already joined IWon thru Blink..so I logged onto Blink as you suggested, then I went to the Free Stuff section under IWon...It knew me of course, but I cannot see any section at the bottom of the page where it says Join Again....where on the page is it located, I read the whole thing and could not find it...Any basic help would be appreciated..thanks...

thanks

seems I had never signed up thru them to begin with so I got 3,000...will try next week to get another 3,000

Thanks again

Mal:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

WHAT??? Help here please....

Blink didnt credit my account when i signed up and I cant find that sing up again button?

Sorry it took so long to get back. Let's see, you go to blink, then free stuff, then click on iwon, fill out your info & click on continue/enter button....if you've joined iwon before, it'll come back and say something like "experienceing deja vu, we have your email already in system...." scroll down the page and you'll see two buttons to click, one says "I want to join again anyway" click on there.......go back to blink page, hit refresh and your 3000 points should be there.

Thanks so much..I just got my 3000 again...woo hoo...

Appreciate you took the time to explain it to us....I passed it on to all my family. If anyone gets this more than once, say once a week let us know here please....

i did everything, even got to the Deja vu part, but was never credited by Blink

KTeacher,

My DH had the same problem with it not crediting. Do you have cookies shut off on your computer?? His computer is old and quirky and it does not credit a lot of the rewards for blink..so he tried it at my DS house the same day, did it again and it credited....He said it might be a cookie problem..just a thought....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter