Blarg! Left tickets at home!

Skywise

DIS Veteran
So I made sure that I wouldn't forget my Disney tickets by leaving them on the kitchen counter. So what'd I do? Left them on the kitchen counter...:crazy2:
(Didn't realize it until the plane was taxiing down the runway!)

I've checked the FAQ and I can probably get them reissued at the park via my credit card but my case is a little unique - I've got one ticket and 3 vouchers for Florida Residents (I purchased them for my parents and sister who are Florida residents online). My ticket is registered with the MDE so I should be good there regardless. My trip isn't until Wednesday -
Is it worthwhile calling the resort concierge to try to get this straightened out beforehand?
Otherwise can I get this resolved at DHS ticket counter or do I have to go to TTS?

Thanks!

So I made sure that I wouldn't forget my Disney tickets by leaving them on the kitchen counter. So what'd I do? Left them on the kitchen counter...:crazy2:
(Didn't realize it until the plane was taxiing down the runway!)

I've checked the FAQ and I can probably get them reissued at the park via my credit card but my case is a little unique - I've got one ticket and 3 vouchers for Florida Residents (I purchased them for my parents and sister who are Florida residents online). My ticket is registered with the MDE so I should be good there regardless. My trip isn't until Wednesday -

1- Is it worthwhile calling the resort concierge to try to get this straightened out beforehand?

2- Otherwise can I get this resolved at DHS ticket counter or

3- do I have to go to TTS?

Thanks!

1- Nope.
2- That, or any other Guest Relations.
3- I assume you mean "TTC," and no.
There's nothing unique about the TTC ticket booths or Guest Relations.

If you have a neighbor with a key to your house you could contact them and ask them to get the tickets and FedEx (or similar) them to you first overnight.

If someone can go to your house and take a picture of the back of your tickets and text it to you. Then you good, go to ticketing show them the picture and they will reissue you a new one. :thumbsup2 Good luck and have fun

Unfortunately nobody's around that can get into my place. Otherwise that's a good idea. I think my only option is having them looked up from my credit card...

How about some sort of email confirmation for the tickets or exchange certificates? If you don't have a smart phone or access to your email ask at Guest relations or your resort front desk to use their computer for this purpose. Most locations have an area backstage for special circumstances like this.

OMG, OP, I am so sorry.

Actually, I am sick to my stomach for you (though it could have been the pizza;)).

Thanks guys!

My trusty iPhone does not have a copy of the email confirmation of my ticket purchase but In an ironic turn of events I was required to bring my laptop with me for work purposes (on vacation no less!) and lo and behold my email program on the laptop has a copy of it!

I also called guest relations, explained my dilemma and promptly got transferred and disconnected. :lmao:

I then called guest relations again and was informed that so long as I had my credit card that I used to purchase the tickets that they could reissue them at any ticket counter in the parks. So with that plus a copy of my purchase confirmation email I should be good to go. (I'll update in the trip reports section of my results!)

It's frustrating though that I couldn't put the vouchers onto the MDE website...

Next time... WILL CALL!!!

Oh my gosh, how awful! Imagine if you didn't have the credit card with you or something!

I could see myself doing something like that too - something about leaving things "where I'll see them" or putting things in a special safe place etc, it's a recipe for disaster for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter