blank pages in The Unofficial Guide??

Willowtrees

Mouseketeer
I am just trying to find out if I am suppose to have blank pages in my Frommers Unofficial guide to WDW. There are several including pages 758, 760, 762, 764, 768, 770, 772, and about 7 more. I went to their web site to ***************** to get updates on the book and it updated page 786 in my book, but it is blank in my book. Does anyone else have this?

Do you have the 2006 or 2007 version? I have the 2006 and I think those are supposed to be blank because you are supposed to pull them out of the book and use them at the parks. Hope that helps!! :sunny:

I have the 2006. I was confused because of the update for the page that was blank in my book., and because there are some maps/plans that are used on 2 sides and some not. Oh well

OK - I am assuming that I have a defective edition seeing that no one else is saying their pages of the 2006 book are blank.

I say yours is not defective. Mine is the same. The blank pages there are so you only clip out 1 touring plan at a time. Note that those plans that are on the front and back, the back side is a continuation of the plan on the front.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter