BlackRapid RS-4

saturndb

I'm Dave and I approved this Post.
Has anyone bought this camera strap and if so, how do you like the new fastenR-2.

Dave pirate:

I have two - an original and a new model. I love mine and much prefer it even to my op/tech straps. The older fastener was a bit dodgy and required vigilance when picking up the camera. The new fastener is much better, but still requires some vigilance as it could probably come unscrewed and unattached under the right circumstances. With that said, I'd have a hard time going back to a regular strap.

I just ordered and received a RS-1 about a week ago. So far I love it. Like Mark said, I doubt I will ever go back to a "regular" strap again.

I have heard all the buzz, seen the site and it does look like it would be more comfortable. However, I am a pretty good sized guy. I wear a size 52 suit jacket. (for some reason I have the wing span of a hawk) Is the strap big enough to be adjustable?

I have just gotten two of them. I got the two straps and the connectors for the back for my upcoming trip to China. I am very impressed. I did have a minor problem with one of the connector on the strap. I called and they quickly offered to send me a new one. I got it yesterday!

Very impressed. I did not order until the new camera fastener came out. I would agree with Mark that you have to check it to make sure it is secure,but so far so good!

Very comfortable and very easy to use!

Mark is the true trendsetter as always!:cool1:

I saw the video on their web site and it looks like a good idea but I'm worried about the screw-on connection on the bottom of the camera. Has anyone had a problem with the screw coming loose from the camera or even the camera disconnecting and falling off?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter