blackout dates for power pass

LKMang

Mouseketeer
It looks like we might actually be able to fit in 4 trips to Universal in the next year, so we are looking at annual passes. Do you think the blackout dates for 2016 will be about the same as the 2015 calendar? We are planning on traveling in September, January, and May, so we should be okay. Also, the discount for hotels is the same no matter which AP you purchase, right? Thank you!!!

check the past years for the black out dates and see if there is a pattern with it.

glancing at those calendars, looks like you should be fine.

I think your months are fine. And, yes, hotel discounts are the same for each level of pass.

But if you want parking one of you should get the pass that includes parking. Otherwise it is $17 per day.

I agree Sept, Jan. and May all look good for the Powerpass. If you're planning on staying offsite, I agree with Dawn but suggest you consider getting 1 Preferred Pass for the parking and Discounts and the rest Power Passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter