• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Blackberry Apps for WDW??

piglet33

DIS Veteran
OK I've seen the threads for the iPhone apps for WDW, but does anyone know if there are any WDW apps for the Blackberry Pearl?

Thanks!

I haven't found anything...I'm disappointed in the apps for the blackberry..definitely nothing compared to the iPhone. Most of my apps for the blackberry are for news or social networking. I would imagine that once AT&T loses the exclusive contract Blackberry will be a thing of the past since every company could then have the iPhone. From what I've seen and heard of the iPhone it is amazing.

I had that same question, we are leaving in nov. and i was wondering if there was any apps for my Blackberry curve. I would be anxious to see if anyone knows of any.

I bought the HTC Ozone smartphone. A windows mobile device. I bought my wife the Blackberry Curve. From what I have heard in October 2010 the Iphone will be available. I will be 1st in line!

I have not found anything for either of our phones and the apps I might use start at $10 and go up. Most are $29.99. No way am I paying for it! Will just wait ever so patiently :rotfl2: for the Iphone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter