Black Friday-Please deals only....

I can see the updated price on Best Buy's site, but it won't let me add it to cart, just to my "list"!!!!

I'm waiting on best Buy, too. This is way past my bedtime. Now, I'm starting to get irritated and frustrated. I'm missing out on sleep one way or another.

yep...still waiting...pretty frustrated and beyond exhausted. I've been up almost 22 hours. This stinks. I think I'm giving up at 2:00am CST.

I'm calling it a night. The site says the prices are good November 27th and 28th. I guess that's not exactly true.:confused3

Best Buy is finally live but the website is having major issues! ETA: I was finally able to place my order with BB and I purchased the iPad for my daughter at Target. I can finally sleep! :)

Ugh. I gave up on Target about 10 minutes too soon and now the ipad I wanted is sold out on-line. They have it at the two stores nearest me, but I was hoping to get it without going in!

Are Target's "surprise doorbusters" live yet? One item i want doesnt show up as on sale. Wondering if it is just a glitch and that is the sale price or if it is not discounted yet? It was an item on the surprise list leaked 2 days ago.

Isn't that tomorrow?
I'm not sure? Does it start Friday at midnight?

Another question...I just ordered something for instore pickup. I've had a problem before with my order being cancelled saying they were out of stock. Should my order be pulled before they open the doors?

I believe that starts at 6 AM Friday.

Yep. 6AM-noon.

I'll be curious if you can buy them with Target gift cards (hoping to get Fuel Perks at Kroger too).

Hopefully someone will confirm whether or not this is possible tomorrow.

Yep. 6AM-noon.

I'll be curious if you can buy them with Target gift cards (hoping to get Fuel Perks at Kroger too).

Hopefully someone will confirm whether or not this is possible tomorrow.

I had an e-giftcard balance on my account and was able to purchase a physical gift card with it a few minutes ago.

I had an e-giftcard balance on my account and was able to purchase a physical gift card with it a few minutes ago.

Thanks! I know I've done it in the past. But Target's policy seems to be a moving target and depend on the cashier/store. It seems very likely that what I want to do will be possible.

I can get about a 14% discount at Kroger so I should be able to get $270 of Target gift cards for a net price of $232 (6% cash back from Amex plus fuel perks). Hopefully that will purchase $300 in Target gift cards. That would be a 22% total discount!

Tho body shop deal is not great. Not as good as deals they often have during the year. Any idea what they had last year or any rumors of any good deals for them this year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter