Black Friday -Does Lego Duplo go on sale?

LJSquishy

DIS Veteran
I'm wondering if anyone knows if Lego Duplo sets go on sale for Black Friday/Cyber Monday...mostly interested in the themed sets like farm, zoo, etc. I remember Mega Bloks on sale but not sure about Duplo. Thanks!

I'm not sure about in stores, but I know I scored several lightning deals on Amazon last year on Lego Duplos. I believe it was Black Friday but may have been Cyber Monday.

Rarely. I don't think that I have seen the bigger sets. Just check TRU and Amazon periodically...and watch Target's flier. Craigslist is where I ended up buying a lot of bulk Duplo...and my boys tend to use those a lot more than the safari, Thomas Train, etc. sets that they own.

I think I picked up a deal (maybe Black Friday) at Target on the alphabet Duplo blocks. You will just need to keep your eyes open and look for the deals. Most of the best toy deals I found were in the 2 weeks prior to Black Friday...every big box is trying to one up the other.

If you were closer to us in Western WA, I would give you a deal on our Safari set ; )

For the last several years on Black Friday/Thursday, Wal Mart has offered a deal on a "tub" of Duplo/Lego blocks. It's always a great price for the amount of blocks you get. The only drawback is they are not themed sets, just a big tub of various sized blocks.

I just got the the Target toy book in the mail and it has a coupon in it for 25% off one item in the toy department.

I just got the the Target toy book in the mail and it has a coupon in it for 25% off one item in the toy department.

The Target coupons exclude Lego unfortunately. :(

Thanks everyone...I'll keep my eyes peeled for sales! They are a gift for my niece who is 16 months old and loves her Duplo blocks.

I don't know if anyone remembers this, but Black Friday 2013, Walmart had ALL legos 30% off!

Not sure if that will happen again, but that was a great deal. I did buy two Duplo Number Trains that day, so it included Duplos.

I don't know if anyone remembers this, but Black Friday 2013, Walmart had ALL legos 30% off!

Not sure if that will happen again, but that was a great deal. I did buy two Duplo Number Trains that day, so it included Duplos.

Wow, that would be fantastic if they had another sale like that! Thanks for the heads up. I'm definitely keeping my eyes peeled for any deals, including Amazon Lightning deals.

lego usually has a sitewide sale online on Thanksgiving and Black Friday. Nothing is excluded. I think it's around 20% off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter