• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Black and White with color HELP!!

CheerExtreme

DIS Veteran
I was wondering how do you make a black and white picture have only one object with color? If you could help that would be wonderful!!

thank you! but if you could help me again. I have photoshop elements 6.0 and i get stuck with the part about making the masks. if you could help me that would be wonderful!

thank you! but if you could help me again. I have photoshop elements 6.0 and i get stuck with the part about making the masks. if you could help me that would be wonderful!

I have Photoshop 6. If you want to send me a PM, i can help ya out. I don't do it the same way the tutorial has you do it though, but it works and i think its easier.

I have Photoshop 6. If you want to send me a PM, i can help ya out. I don't do it the same way the tutorial has you do it though, but it works and i think its easier.

I'd love some help with 6.0!

I'm finding there is just enough difference between 5 and 6 to frustrate me. LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter