BL CHallenge *Black Team* Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

donac

Wife, mother, math teacher, quilter
I am up 2 pounds but since I have been at home with some pain I don't think that is too bad.

Please make sure to weigh in today and PM your weight and what team you are on to dare2dream or email to brenda@kbelectric.biz. If using email please also include your DIS screen name.
* When reporting state your weight in pounds ie xxx pounds. You may use 1/10 of pounds if you would like ie xxx.x pounds.

Question of the Day
What was your proudest moment this week concerning your new life style?

Last night I almost went out for ice cream. I have been stuck here at the house for over 2 weeks now and I really wanted to treat myself. I didn't go out but had 6 chocolate chips instead. Not the best choice but those fe chips helped me not to go out to the store for ice cream.

How did you do on the COW this week? I ended up with 60 points. Don't forget to send you COW points to Raenstoirm today also.

Have a losing day

I'm the same this week as last - at least no gain.

Proudest moment: On Wednesday morning I walked with my umbrella even though it was raining. I could have said "forget about it" but I made the right choice.

45 points on COW last week.

Good morning Black Team! I am down 3.4lbs this week! I really buckled down, counted points and went to the gym.

My proudest moment this week would be taking a Turbo Kick class and making it all the way through!

I earned 40 points on COW this week.
Thanks!
jana

I am down 1 this week. Really annoying. I weighted in yesterday and was down 2 and then the "official" day I am only down 1! i would have been happy with 1 if I hadn't seen 2 yesterday!

I don't do the COWs since it would be unfair, but I am glad to see my team is trying so hard! :banana:

I am down 2 pounds for my first week!

I also went a little nuts on the COW and got 85 points. I'm a sucker for challenges! They really motivate me for some reason.

**Awesome job Jana!!! And Raenstoirm--a one pound loss is still a loss!! Good job!

QOTD:
The last two days have been REALLY tough on me. Wednesday I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, which basically means it's going to be a lot harder to have children. But it makes my weight loss so much more important than it was on Tuesday. :teeth:

So my proudest moment was about an hour ago when I did the best storytime of my career (I'm a children's librarian) and the kids LOVED it! I had a great time and I'm just feeling positive about life.

Have a great week everyone!

Congrats to all those who lost weight this week. Next week will be better for the rest of us. I like to see all the people who have tried the COW for this week. DOn't forget that there is a new one for Week 5 and we can all do this. Keep up the hard work.

Down 1 pound this week. I'm pretty happy about it considering I didn't really work out other than teaching a tap class to adults. So that 1 pound was from nutrition alone!

Since I got into the 140's the weight is just not coming off as easily so I really have to buckle down.

Last week's COW points: 65

QOTD: My proudest moment...hmmmm, not sure I had one this week. This was a difficult week for me, work wise and I feel like I made poor decisions (like the M&M's) when it came to food. Honestly, I'm totally surprised that I lost a pound!

I'm holding steady, no loss for me this week. But that is fine...I didn't make too many good food decisions this week. Hopefully next week I'll be down 2 at least. Then off to WDW! I'm sure I'll lose while there with all of the walking!

QOTD: Making time to exercise while DS is napping and DD is at pre-k. And keeping relatively active during naptime since that is the hardest time for me with snacking.

good luck to everyone this week.

:cheer2:

I'm down 1/2 pound this week, which is less than I wanted, but still ok. The only part of the COW that I did was the Real Age test and my birth age is 40.8 and my "real age" is 39.4. That made me feel really old!!! It said I needed to take vitamins. I knew that, but have such a hard time taking medicine that I hate the thought of it. I guess I will though so I can live long enough to give my kids grief!!! :rotfl2:

Hi all,

Sorry to be in the land of the missing. After the cruise and 4 days at WDW I have been so sick. I have never felt so bad. Finally broke down and went to the dr who told me it was just a cold virus would have to run it's course. I have never had a cold that made me miss two days of work and sleep for hours. Today is the first day in two weeks I feel almost able to function. I have eaten nothing but soup and ice cream for two weeks.

Congrats to the losers and I am glad to be back,

Down 3.2 this week for a total of 26. Got my 25lb charm at my meeting this morning. :yay:

QOTD-Proudest Moment- I have 2 for this week- Yesterday only eating 1 slice of Deep Dish Chicago Pizza. Normally I would have eaten 2 since I love it so much, but was not willing to sabotage my weight loss this week.

2-Went shopping today for a skirt, started with the sz 16 and went down to the sz-12. The 12 was still a bit snug so sized up to the 14, but I know I am a very short way to 12. I can't remember the last time I wore a sz 12. Twenty years at least.

Hope everyone had a good week. Didn't do too good on the challenges, but I'll try to motivate myself more this week.

hey everyone...I am down 2.4lbs this week...not as much as I hoped but a loss none the less...so I am down a total so far 25.4lbs

I am down only 2 lbs this week. I would love to lose more each week! What are you "big losers" doing? I mean diet/exercise wise?

My proudest moment this last week was sticking to my diet at the office potluck. Ever notice how many sweets are brought to those things? Cookies, cakes, cupcakes and even two whole cheesecakes! But I was strong and stuck to my carrots!

COngrats to all the losers this week. DOn't forget to send your COW points to Raenstoirm so the team could get credit.

Good Monday morning Well I made it to work. I don't know how it is going to go but I am going to give it a shot.

Question of the Day
Where do you live? Country, City, State, Region....whichever you feel comfortable sharing!

I am comfortable sharing that I live in West Long Branch, NJ It is a little town near the shore. I am less than 2 miles to the beach. During July and AUg the traffic is a little crazy but this time of year is great.

Gaithersburg MD. It is about 20 minutes north of Washington DC. I live in a little (Well not so little) planned community that is designed to feel like a small town. There are tons of little shops and hole-in-the-wall restaurants on Main St (yes it is called Main St). There is a little theater and pizza parlor, children's ballet school, cooking class place, and a few doctors. Just a block off Main st is the Whole Foods, Petsmart, Giant (our chain grocery store), Kmart and Lowes (Home Improvement). This weekend was Oktoberfest, so they closed the streets and had all sorts of vendors come in and had all sorts of performances in the streets. it is exactly what I imagine living in a small town is like with the advantage of having a city so close.

I live east of Cleveland, Ohio and I love it here!
Go Browns!!!:thumbsup2

I live in Portland, OR. I grew up in Texas but my heart is in the Pacific Northwest!!

Congrats to all the losers and those that resisted temptation last week/over the weekend. Small choices add up to big results!!

I live in Viera, FL. Basically Melbourne, really. Best thing is that I am day trip close to WDW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter