BL CHallenge *Black Team* Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
We lost! :sad1: I was no help. In fact I kinda hurt the team, but we are going to win this week right!?!? :thumbsup2 As of this morning I am down 2 lbs for the week, so I optimistic that Friday will look good.

Oh and black team we need to WIN the COW! So get crackin! ;)

Well, lets see, my favorite type of exercise is probably pilates. I also love to walk. Oddly enough, I look forward to being tortured by my trainer as well.

I hope that I will be a new helper to the team so that we can win! Maybe a pound here or there will work pretty good!

My favorite type of exercise is exercise videos. I don't like to go to the gym and I like the treadmill ok, but I feel like I'm getting more out of the videos. I bought the Slim in 6 set and lost two inches in my waist in about 2 weeks. When I started doing it on day 1, I thought there was nothing to the exercises. They were boring and easy!! Well, the first video is about 25 minutes long and about 6 minutes into it, I wanted to lay down!!!:rotfl2: The hardest part about doing them is other people being home. I don't like them watching me!!! :3dglasses

QOTD: Favorite Exercise.....I'd have to say walking, but swimming is a close second. I find that when I swim (and I do it quite poorly at least in form) I have to concentrate so hard on not drowning that I am able to block out my stress and relax. I do love my WATP dvd's tho, too!

Went for about a 6.5 mile walk in the bosque today (the only green area near me, down by the rio grande) hoping that the balloons would drift close enough to dip in the river. No such luck but a beautiful morning anyway!

Off to get some stuff done......

Hi DOn't forget to write your letter and go to www.realage.com to find out your your real age.

I just did this. My actual age is 53.4 and my RealLife Age is 47.3 My body is 6 years younger than than my actual age. NOt b ad but I think I can do better. I have to read what they have to say about things I can do to help me out. I think this is a good place to start. At the end of the challenge I will try it again to see if I have made any improvement.

We just have a couple days more for the challenge. I have 55 points as of now. I think I can get a few morebefore tomorrow night. Give it a try.

Have a losing day

I was happy to be in the top 5 this past week! :banana: Congrats Tri-Mom for being the BL on our team.

Favorite exercise- Those 2 words do not go together for me. I exercise every day but do not enjoy it. I'm doing it for health reasons only. If I thought I could be healthier without exercise, I would not be doing it at all. Anyway, we have a yoga class twice a week at work and I do enjoy that for the relaxation part of it. Plus it earns me 1 activity point on WW.

Going to check out the COW. Need to get my points in for that.

Good week everyone!

Good THursday Morning

Don't forget that Week 4 Challenge of the Week (COW) ends today and the one for Week 5 should be going up today to get us ready for it.

Question of the Week
What is your least favorite type of exercise?

I can't run. Between bad knees and bad ankles I just can't.

Least favorite...hmmmmmm... probably the elliptical. I have a long stride so whenever I get on that thing I feel like I am shuffling. My personal trainer really likes it though, so I may just have to get used to it! :scared1:

As for the COW, you have one day left to get it all done. Black team WILL WIN right?!?!? ;)

I am going to post week 5 in a minute to get you started.

Raenstoirm Thanks for posting the link for the next COW. I have been working on week 4's COW and have done everything except the walking. The pain with the shingles have really layed me low. but I have been able to do everything else.

Next week's COW looks very doable for me.

Wow...I've had one crazy week. I'm doing OK on my Week 4 COW but had a meltdown last night and ate a bag of M&M's. :mad:

I'm really stressed with work right now and trying hard to not eat my way into a better mood!

QOTW: I love to run but hate treadmills. I'd rather be outside!

QOTD: Biking outside. I hate hills & the seats HURT!!!! Inside is OK. Followed closely by running. I have a rebuilt ankle so I can't, but when I could I loved it!

Off to balloon fiesta......

Least favorite-Running, however I am alternating running with walking on my treadmill to try and burn more calories.

Yesterday was my WI day, but changed work schedule this week so did not make the meeting. Planning on going Sat morning, so hoping the extra days mean a bigger loss this week.

Still hanging in there. 16 weeks at WW and slowly chugging along to the 50lb weight loss that is my goal. 23 so far.

Hope everyone had a good day. Week-end coming up which is always a challenge in itself. popcorn:: Stay strong!

QOTD: I can't run at all, and I despise (sp?) it!

COW: didn't participate, very sorry

BUT! I did loose a bit of weight! :)

I am just popping in to say that I am down almost 3 pounds!! Yeah!! I'm in the Zone :cool1: My points for the COW are 45. I never did get a pedometer and I only had one opportunity to deliberately park far away to get a walk in. I drank all my water, wrote my letter and did the realage test. My actual age is 43.2 but my realage is 41.1. It's gone down since I took it in the spring and I'm sure it's because I lost some weight and workout a lot more than before. I'm headed to the Smokey Mountains to stay in a campground for the weekend. I'm hoping my downfall won't be the s'mores!! Gotta go pack!! Have a great weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter