BJs brewhouse and Restaurant - Lake Buena Vista

Lorrained

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if anyone can tell me where this is. We always stay at Marriot village on Vineland Ave and when looking on google maps it's showing this up as an eating place sort of on the road/hotel car park.

When I have searched it it's newly opened, and my husband is saying he is sure there was building work going on on the hotel car park last time we were there and reckons that's where it is.

Just wondering if anyone can shed any light.

Thanks.

We ate there last weekend, and enjoyed our meal and the atmosphere very much. It is adjacent to the Marriott Village. Traffic was crazy in the area, so perhaps you could walk from your hotel? I am sure if you called the hotel, they would be able to tell you if that is possible.

Yes, it is right beside the golden corral on vineland

Ahhhhhh so it's right in site then?? Sort of on the Marriot car park???

That's brill.:thumbsup2

We don't drive KNEEDEEP, we actually stay at the Fairfield usually but this time we have to stay at the Courtyard as the Fairfield wasn't available, and we walk to the Golden Corral for breakfast, and in the evening we either walk around to Lonestar or up Vineland to Longhorns to eat if we are staying local, so this is ideal for another place to walk to, I just couldn't think where it was.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter