Bit of News - Update post 92

Happy Birthday Freya :bday:

Time certainly flies once you have children. You never think you'll get a full night's sleep again and then suddenly they are off to university. Enjoy her early years they are so special.

Aww thanks for posting those Claire, what a cutie, she is beautiful:cloud9::cloud9:

Belated Happy Birthday Freya! Wow a year has gone quickly. Lovely photos :-) I'm currently 6months pregnant, expecting a little girl. Can't wait for birthday parties & wdw trips!!!

What a beauty! She is adorable, Claire. :goodvibes
Belated Happy Birthday Freya! Wow a year has gone quickly. Lovely photos :-) I'm currently 6months pregnant, expecting a little girl. Can't wait for birthday parties & wdw trips!!!
How exciting! :goodvibes My youngest DD turns 18 in a couple of weeks and it only seems like yesterday that I was expecting her! :)

She's so beautiful Claire, can't believe she's 1 already!

My little girl is 9 months, time goes too quickly!

She is beautiful! Luv the name its my girl name if we ever had a 3rd; ) . Tho as our baby is now 8 I doubt we will lol!!!
Enjoy every second they grow up waaay to quick ; )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter