Bit confused...help?

thelittlemermaid83

<font color=green>My reign will be a super-awesome
My mums son is going DLPR next month and said they are staying in one of the on site hotels, not sure which one. But that had to pay a extra £70 for there park passes....

Now im worried because i book eurostar seperatly and my TA booked my room at the Santa Fe through disney direct and i had the impression that the tickets to the park were included.. I thought that if u stay in a Disney hotel you get entry to the park.. Or am i wrong and will i need to buy park passes on top of that?

HELP???

My understanding of it is that if you book direct with Disney (or your TA does) then park tickets come as standard with their accomodation. However there are companies (like Expedia) that you can book a room at a Disney hotel which don't come with park tickets included, so I suspect your Mother's son has done it that way, rather than booking direct with Disney.
If you are still worried then give your TA a ring and check what's included in your package.
hth
Luv Suzy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter