• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bistro thoughts

mjtm610

Mouseketeer
We were at the Bistro for dinner 2 weeks ago. Fantastic.
John and Kevin stated on the podcast that they take all the dining plans. They don't. They only take Tables in Wonderland.
As fas as children at the restaurant, we noticed a large group with several children. The restaurant did not have boosters or high chairs available, at least for them. The smallest child remained in a stroller or was held, while we were there.
One of the highlights were the "whipped potatoes" we thought we misheard our server so we asked him again.....they had cocoa in them...FANTASTIC!

This is correct. No Dining Plans accepted. And as for kids, if you ask, they will bring a children's menu from Chef's de France.

I'm very excited to now try this restaurant with my husband. We have never gone to Bistro de Paris because we thought it would be too expensive and not child friendly. Also, I haven't been impressed with the food at Chefs de France the last few visits so I was a little apprehensive about spending even more money on French food I probably wouldn't like. This trip coming up DH and I will not have the kids with us so it will be the perfect opportunity to try it. The food Kevin described sounds delicious and I think the pre-fixe price seems very reasonable.

I am sure that Bistro will be experiencing the "Dis effect".

Dis Effect: When an product or place is mentioned on the "Dis unplugged" podcast and listeners clamor to purchase the item or visit the place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter