Birthdays!??

Astrid

<font color=9933CC>Shoot for the moon. Even if you
One of the great things about the old Dis boards was the fact that we had our own little calender which we could look at quickly and easily and find out whose birthday it was so that no-one got forgotten.

I see that Bonzo had a birthday the other day (Very Many Happies Shaun - hope it was a good one! :) ), but somehow it got completely missed and this must be happening the whole time.

I've seen the calender on these boards - but it's huge!! Which what seem like zillions (well, ok quite a lot!) of birthdays everyday!

Didn't know whether there's any way we could have a 'birthday book' for just our boards so at least we can wish many happy returns to people on their special day.

Have the Mods or anyone else have any ideas?

Astrid :)

Good idea, Astrid - I'll see whether there's an easy solution to this :)

Oh Astrid!

remybussi.gif

Bother!

Posting under DWs logon again!

only me!

Oh....and thanks to the others that spotted my Birthday, like Penny and Dave (SD).

That's a nice thought and a really good idea Astrid.

And belated happy birthday to all those missed already. Hope you had a good one!

Annmarie:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter