637.jpg

Ceiling:

638.jpg

Sink area:

639.jpg

640.jpg

Bill hanging out as the other members were going on the elevator:

644.jpg

I wished Toni and Terry could have been there with us, Toni would have loved it and wow can you imagine the pictures Terry could have gotten. As we left the suite, I told Bill thank you for wanting to do this and us having opportunities to do such fun things. The sky looked bad and it was sprinkling.

658.jpg

We decided to go to Mickey’s Philharmagic.

653.jpg

I was bad (no flash though):

657.jpg

It was time to head over to Tomorrowland to get our MVMCP wristbands and I took pictures on the way:

661.jpg

662.jpg

663.jpg

664.jpg

665.jpg

668.jpg

After I took this picture, ShaeLee aka PRmamiDEdos came up and said she knew me from the DIS. She introduced me to her lovely family. They had on Giants jerseys which Bill liked because he likes Eli and Peyton Manning. We talked for a couple minutes and told her we had just gotten done with the tour. I showed her the pictures from my camera. Before we parted ways she asked for a picture:

100_0117.jpg

They were great people, it is fun having a spontaneous meet.

We made our way toward Tomorrowland:

669.jpg

After we got our wristbands, we made our way to the hub to see the Castle lighting one last time.

687.jpg

Then it was time to decide what to do for the MVMCP.

Next installment…. MVMCP #2

It truly is gorgeous in every way possible, but the question of the day remains...

WHY are there 2 rolls of TP in there?? How many times can one guest do business in one night?? Takes my family of 6 2 days to go through one. :scared1:

Just sayin'....:rotfl2:

thank you for sharing all of your fun with us. i don't post much but i do read every update and enjoy them very much. i really like your pictures and the catchy titles to each update.

That suite is gorgeous. And I second Rosie how do you get to stay in it?

The suite is so beautiful and like everyone else I've been wondering how anyone gets to stay in it. I hope it's still a random surprise and it can't be bought leaving it only for the rich and famous.

Haha! I got to see those pictures before all of you!!!:lmao:

Tracy, it was so wonderful meeting you and that sweetie-pie Bill!!!:hug: Impromptu meetings are the best!! Tell Bill we said "Go Blue"!!

Your day definitely got better! Glad you got to experience the suite - very special.

I love the castle lighting as Christmas. So pretty!

It truly is gorgeous in every way possible, but the question of the day remains...

WHY are there 2 rolls of TP in there?? How many times can one guest do business in one night?? Takes my family of 6 2 days to go through one. :scared1:

Just sayin'....:rotfl2:

You crack me up, I never noticed the the toliet paper.

WOW! What I would give to stay there just for one night!:cloud9:

It would have been amazing to be able to stay there.

The Suite is beyond gorgeous !!!My Question How do you get to saty in it?????

I will answer the staying question at the bottom of this post.

ahh...Cindy's Suite is so nice. What a wonderful experience!

I never thought we would see it.

thank you for sharing all of your fun with us. i don't post much but i do read every update and enjoy them very much. i really like your pictures and the catchy titles to each update.

Thank you so much for reading and posting.

That suite is gorgeous. And I second Rosie how do you get to stay in it?

Read at the bottom of this post please :goodvibes.

The suite is so beautiful and like everyone else I've been wondering how anyone gets to stay in it. I hope it's still a random surprise and it can't be bought leaving it only for the rich and famous.

I will let you know at the bottom of this post.

Haha! I got to see those pictures before all of you!!!:lmao:

Tracy, it was so wonderful meeting you and that sweetie-pie Bill!!!:hug: Impromptu meetings are the best!! Tell Bill we said "Go Blue"!!

It was great meeting your family. I told him about "Go BLue" and he had the biggest grin.

Good plan to go up second!

Thanks!

Your day definitely got better! Glad you got to experience the suite - very special.

I love the castle lighting as Christmas. So pretty!

It got a lot better :cloud9:. It was amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before we went in the door to wait for the elevator, I asked the VIP guide how people got to stay the night in the castle.

She stated it was given away as a prize when there are Travel agent conventions, it is a prize for sweepstakes, and it also is auctioned off so that the proceeds go to Give Kids the World and Make a Wish.

So if you see sweepstakes for it, enter, enter, enter!! Or become a celebrity!!

Wow! that suite is stunning!!!! What a great opportunity.
So how do you get to stay in it now? Is there still a Dream Team?

Wow! that suite is stunning!!!! What a great opportunity.
So how do you get to stay in it now? Is there still a Dream Team?

No dream team, before we went in the door to wait for the elevator, I asked the VIP guide how people got to stay the night in the castle.

She stated it was given away as a prize when there are Travel agent conventions, it is a prize for sweepstakes, and it also is auctioned off so that the proceeds go to Give Kids the World and Make a Wish.

So if you see sweepstakes for it, enter, enter, enter!! Or become a celebrity!!

Just found your TR and LOVE it!!! Wow...you are one lucky girl...with one amazing DH!!! So jealous of your birthday jewelry!! Can I ask where he purchased it...I'd love to give my DH some hints for our upcoming anniversary trip next year.:thumbsup2

You know I am really starting to get concerned for Bill....he's a Dodgers AND a Giants fan:sad2: Tell him I said GO PHILLIES:woohoo:;)

The suite is gorgeous. Hope the rain stops so that you can enjoy the party, even if only for a little bit!

Hi Tracy & Bill!

Tracy, I was happy to find your trip report, I've been wondering how you were! :hug:

The castle suite looks amazing! Incredible detail.

Bill is so wonderful with all his surprises! But the birthday surprise is just amazing, Love the glass slipper, and the flowers with it are just perfect! The two of you are a wonderful couple.

Sounds like a lot of great moments on the trip! Wonderful that you spent lots of time with good friends, I can see how much you are missing them in the last few posts. I will have to read TnT's trip report.

The holday photos are amazing! Love all the decorations, and the castle covered in lights is just beautiful. (the reflected photo is incredible). The storytellers look like a lot of fun. And I loved that gingerbread house you saw at the boardwalk. We really have to go at Christmas some time, I really thought it would be last year. But not so with school.

I am sorry you had such cold weather. But glad you had such a sweet (and talented) friend to make you blankets. Disney can certainly get cold in the winter.

I did not realize that D23 had events at Disney World. It sounds like a mix of some good and some frustrating. I am sorry about the issues with the buses at the D23 dinner & the earlier night at Epcot. I hope your survey input has some effect.

That is an amazing view from Bay Lake Tower. And congrats on winning the Gingerbread house! I think your good luck comes from all the sweet things you do for others. Particularly giving your extra tickets to the family with the super cute pirate and princess! They are adorable!

Kathleen (Indiana Jacob's Mom)

Tracy, Thanks for posting the A-MAZING Cinderella Stuite Tour! I love that you get a glass slipper if you stay there - I'm booking it right away!:lmao:

I realized that I had missed a big section of your D23 night. Ummm, you really have to fight the other women off! ;) I see all the guys were mezmerized by the belly dancer chick. Looks like the women are thinking about forming a lynch mob!:goodvibes

Reminds me of when we were driving cross country and my DB was 4. He saw a girl in a halter top riding her bicycle, and he said, "I hope a bird poops on her back!" :rotfl2:

Sorry you had so much trouble with your D23 CLP and dinner. Just the fact that you were left out in the cold for that long while they got their act together is just wrong. :headache: I think it would be a good idea for Bill to be a consultant. They obviously don't understand all of the situations that can arise for guests with special needs.

Hope the pixie dust keeps coming now..:tinker:

I have really enjoyed your TR so far; thanks for posting! :thumbsup2 I am super jealous that you got to tour the suite. Thnaks for all the great pictures! :)

I have to first comment on the diaper changer lady. I HATE that. So many people do this. I even have friends that think nothing of whipping a butt out in front of others on a table or couch and change away.
I even have friends that go to the chnaging stations but never put a pad under the child. I just look away. How gross.

The suite looks so beautiful. What a wonderful opportunity you had. I do enter any sweepstakes I find. I think it would be so awesome to get to stay a night there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter