birthdays at wdw

arliepooh68

Mouseketeer
Hey guys are there any special thing WDW does for birthdays?? i know what DL does, so thanks!!

i just celebrated my sweet 16 in disney world and the disney cruise in august because i didnt want a big party. my parents made reservations at the crystal palace for lunch and when we got to our table there was a satin pillow with a princess tiara and flowers. i felt like a real princess that trip princess: .it was the best trip i have ever had.

~Samantha~:cheer2:

You can get a birthday button to wear around the parks and resorts. You can get them at the gates to the parks at guest relations.

I'm bringing my soon to be 5 year old to the MK on her birthday. I'm planning on bringing her to breakfast in the castle that morning. I wonder if they do anything special there for them?

I was there for my 20th birthday and it was the most magical day in my life. Definitely memorable for me! I was wearing a button that said "it's my birthday". SO many magical things happened for me that day. I can't wait to bring my baby to experience the same thing!

Stephenie

My granddaughter turned six at WDW and we planned a big day around her. Started with Bibbity Bobbity Boo for a Birthday Princess makeover. She was gorgeous and had a sash that said "Birthday Princess" and she was acknowledged by many, many people. Cast Members and kind guests that made a fuss over her. We had breakfast at Norway with the princesses who also made a huge fuss.
Lunch we had at the Plaza and I had preordered a special birthday cake with a photo of the castle on it and her name. The whole restaurant sang Happy Birthday to her.
We finished off the evening with a special viewing of the fireworks. What a day.
You can also get balloons delivered to the room in the deluxe resorts. Just make sure everyone knows it is her/his birthday and everyone gets in on the act.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter