• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthdays at Disneyland

shellncesar

My Other Home is Disneyland
Hello all,
I was wondering what type of birthday treats are available at the park? I thought I heard once that you could get a giant cup cake at goofys kitchen. Any other things like this that you all know of?

You can do the really fun birthday party at Plaza Inn. Happiest Birthday on Earth I think.
Also, go to City Hall and get a birthday badge. It's awesome to wear for the day. You get a little more attention.
If you are staying at DLH you let them know at customer service and they gave my DD a few more little things if I remember right.
We are going to my daughter's 8th bday and I'm looking for extra stuff too.

If you go to the Mission Tortilla Factory Tour at Disney's California Adventure and you're wearing your birthday button, then you receive a one dozen package of tortillas free.

If you're staying at one the three Disney Hotels and they know it is your birthday, you receive balloons, a photo of the characters or your favorite Disney character if they have it, and the birthday button. My last birthday stay was this year at the Paradise Pier Hotel and they "ran out" of photos.
I felt more magic at previous stays at the Disneyland and Grand Californian Hotels.

We just took our DS3 to the Happiest Birthdays on Earth at the Plaza Inn and he loved it. Each person gets to decorate their own cake, they have a little singing and dancing with the kids and then they get special time with Mickey and Minnie. Not to mention the party hats and lemonade in a collectible cup. I think it only costs 10 pp and it is totally worth it. (IMO)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter