• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthday

PrincessMom4

DVC member-SSR
My DD10 had her birthday back in the spring and we couldn't go to Disney then as we had just come back a month earlier. Now that she is officially 10 is it wrong of us to get her a birthday pin?? We are NOT getting in free or asking for anything for the birthday celebration, but a pin. She has special needs and loves to feel extra special like someone saying happy birthday. She does know its not her birthday, but she just wants that attention. If not any other ideas.... Like i said we are not asking for a free ticket or anything like that. I just want her to get something for her 10 that she didn't get when it was her actual birthday.

I think that is completely fine! I don't think there's any problem with it, especially since people don't turn 10 every year. Your daughter just got to double digits, that is exciting!

Ahhh.... you HAVE to get her the PIN :goodvibes Disney always says that if you are celebrating so are they! Have fun!!!

I know. I just remember her being born and now she is this bigger kid. She LOVES attention (but who doesn't) and what better place than where our dreams really do come true.

MY DD6 had her birthday in May and due to her being in K and me being a teacher, we couldn't go on her b-day. We did go 6 weeks later when my DS turned 4. When I made our ressies I mentioned both birthdays. The CMs noted he was turning 4 during the trip and that DD had just had her birthday. When we checked in at POP, they gave us B-day buttons for both kids!!!

They loved it! And I was appreciative...that way DD didn't feel left out all the time! Especially since we had told both of them this was their Birthday Trip!

We love Disney and are hooked!!!

Have Fun and get the button!!!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter