Birthday wishes from Crush?

Sonar

Mouseketeer
My family & I will be @ EPCOT on my DD’s birthday (princess breakfast in Norway). One of the items on our list for the day is “Turtle Talk with Crush.” If I were to tell a CM at the ride it was my daughter’s birthday, can that info get passed along so “Crush” could wish her a happy birthday?

Thanks in advance!

-Jon AKA Sonar

My family & I will be @ EPCOT on my DD’s birthday (princess breakfast in Norway). One of the items on our list for the day is “Turtle Talk with Crush.” If I were to tell a CM at the ride it was my daughter’s birthday, can that info get passed along so “Crush” could wish her a happy birthday?

Thanks in advance!

-Jon AKA Sonar

Absolutely worth a try.

Tell the CM who is staffing the outside queue AND, as you enter the theater, see if you can discretely alert the CM "human host" who will be standing near the "aquarium window" in the front of the room.

Also, make sure she is wearing a WDW "Birthday Button," available at many WDW resort front desks /concierge desks and at Guest Relations offices/windows at the parks, TTC and DTD.

May not happen, but, again, worth a try.
:thumbsup2

1) If you ask, you might get a sympathetic CM.
2) Thus far, they have refrained from birthday-anniversary-etc wishes.
3) If they started, Crush would spend too much time on these.
4) He wouldn't have time for his regular act.
5) I think you can see the sense in this.

NOTE: The only exceptions that I have seen in that they do select Make-A-Wish kids to be commented about (eg. Hey kid. You in the Yellow shell.). This does not detract from the show, as Crush would have to call on someone anyhow.

I can understand that.. it seems there is a large percentage of people who where those birthday buttons and other buttons...

With interactive rides like Turtle Talk, this is the kind of things they love & look for. So if you talked to the CM working the attraction about it, I'm sure they would make every effort they could to help you out here. I don't see any reason why they couldn't. Birthday buttons are great throughout the entire day, but if you are interested in something specific at Disney, it's best just to ask and see if its possible.

A little off topic, but I just learned about this the other day and thought it was cute. You can have a Disney character call your child on the phone and wish them a happy birthday. There are only select characters though, and unfortunately Crush is not currently one. Still cute though, especially if you'll be at WDW! =)

www.disneyenchantedcalls.com

now I have seen a cm tell someone they have a call and its goofy wishing them a very happy birthday! that is cool:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter