• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthday theme cabin decorations

Disneymadhouse

Always planning a Disney holiday!
Hi,

Its my DD's 7th birthday the day we board the dream, and I was thinking of ordering the birthday decorations.

Does anyone have any photos they could share please?

Also, does anyone know is it possible to have this in our room for when we board, or would that be too much work for the cabin steward?

Thanks for any help

Claire :)

We've done it. It will be decorated for when you first enter you stateroom, unless things have changed?? I'll see if I can find a pic, but ours was from a few years ago, so someone who had it more recent may be better. Just an fyi, it's not much. :rolleyes:

Thankyou, that would be great! I don't expect much for 45 Disney $ !! :rolleyes: But it would just be nice to have something in the room when we arrive! :goodvibes

We did it for my son's 15th birthday. And it was fun for him to walk in and see the decorations. A little extra magic!! Is it expensive for what you get?....Yes! But his smile was worth it!! :) :) There was a banner at the end of the bed, a card, a large magnet on the bathroom door, and the banner hanging from the ceiling. Med Cruise 2014 045.JPG

SIL did this for my husband last year and they were there when we arrived. He loved it, and so did our kids. Same as what is in DISGRL13's photo. The card was signed on the inside by Mickey, Minnie, etc. Yes, too expensive for what you get, but their reaction in our case made it worth it.

Thankyou for your help :goodvibes

I will go ahead and order as I know DD will love it!

When we had it it came with a cake, a birthday coffee mug, door magnet, a few balloons taped to the ceiling, & a banner. Oh, how things have changed. That was 2007.

Last edited:

The decorations have changed from what PP has in picture. Disney has recently changed their stateroom decoration packages and they are quite different from before. We sail in a couple of weeks and they only have the Birthday package and a Halloween package. Neither one appears to have much in the way of Disney characters on them like the old ones did. The Birthday one has Mickey heads - the Halloween one doesn't even have that. They also don't have the Bon Voyage option now. I'm a little disappointed with the current offerings. We did the Halloween one two years ago and loved it. Was hoping for the Bon Voyage one this time, but no such luck. I think the Birthday decorations will still be great for your child, but just know that it is not the same as in the picture above.

Thankyou! I thought I would ask for pictures as there is only one small picture on the website which doesn't really tell you much!! Well, we'll see what we get! As you say my DD will just be thrilled that Mickey knows its her birthday and has done something special for her :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter