Birthday Question

KristinandChris

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I'm heading to Disney World for Christmas, and yes I know it will be crowded but luckily it's a family celebration where everyone has been lots so we're taking it slow - especially me since I'll be around 7 months pregnant :) My birthday is December 23 and I can't find any information online re: getting in free on your birthday. Did that promotion end in 2009? We purchased AP tickets this year but I was hoping they still offered a gift card or something similar like they did last year. If not, no big deal, just thought I'd ask :) I'll definitely wear my button proudly!

Thanks!

cupcake at dinner, the button, and maybe an extra hug from Mickey Mouse... that's all you get on your birthday, unless someone throws you an extra bit of pixie dust!

The Free Day on your Birthday was only for 2009. This year it was Give A Day, Get A Disney Day (aka. GAD), where you volunteered time and got a free day, but you had to do so in the first few months of the year as it was a huge success and they reached 1 million volunteers pretty quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter