Birthday Present Help Needed!

RebeccaAnn18

Earning My Ears
Hello! I'm going to Disneyland for the 1st time this summer! My mom and grandmother's birthdays are going to be celebrated before we go, but I wanted to get a cool experience eaither dinning or something else as a birthday present. I love my family but I don't want to spend all my funds on it. (so something kind of cheap)

Anyone got ideas?

Thanks!

Get a Photopass picture with the 3 of you, buy a copy for each of them, and put it in a nice frame :)

Treat everyone to desert and watch a show. Gibson Girl just reopened with a fantastic menu that your family could pick and choose from.

Make sure you get the free birthday buttons from City Hall. Just being in Disney is present enough for me.. :)
There are little things you can do inside the parks... little trinkets . photo frames that are reasonably priced.

Before we leave for our trips I hit Michaels and Target $1.oo section they always have Disney stuff.

The party planning stores have Disney stuff. as does the Dollar store... you can gather a few things together and make a little gift basket to give them when you get there...

Hope you all have fun...

Get a Photopass picture with the 3 of you, buy a copy for each of them, and put it in a nice frame :)

Instead of a PP photo, get a silhouette done of the 3 of you. You get 2 and you can buy frames at the shop. It's a great inexpensive gift that will have meaning for life.

If they are kids at heart, they have this "My Disneyland Birthday Party" with Mickey and Minnie! in the park. It's 16.99 a person, but you'll get to decorate a cake, get a mug, and some party hats, etc, as well as a visit from Minnie & Mickey! :) You could sign everyone up for that, then make a cool invitation to it, and give that to your mom and grandmother before the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter