Birthday Pin???

queencorkle

Earning My Ears
We'll be at DW for our first time on my birthday! Where do I get this birthday pin and why would I want to wear one? TIA

You can get the pin at Guest Services at any of the parks.

As for why...just imagine several hundred people yoou don't know wishing you a happy birthday. Imagine cast members singing "Happy Birthday" to you in front of a large crowd. Imagine getting VIP treatment just because you were wearing a button.

I'd say wear it because it's fun.

You can get a b-day pin at guest relations at the parks or at downtown disney. Yes you wat to wear a pin its a fun thing to do cast members and visitors at the park will wish you a happy birthday and you might get some disney magic.

I was given one at Yachtsman Steakhouse to wear the next day for my birthday. At EPCOT, I literally had dozens of people wishing me a happy birthday - and lots of CMs who stopped us to play some birthday joke on me. One guy asked me if I wanted to hear him sing Happy Birthday to me backwards. I had to take him up on it - and then he slowly turned around and sang the song facing away from me and from my kids! They were howling, and everyone around us was entertained, too!

It's not so much that you "get" someTHING - but you certainly get so much goodwill and true birthday wishes that it makes the day very special!

I had one on this past Saturday. It amounts to just about every CM you see wishing you a Happy B-day. It was soooo fun!! I've always wanted to be there for my b-day and it was all I could have wished for. We didn't get any "extra" magic, but didn't even expect any and were so happy to get the normal WDW magic and the excitement of being there.

Just so you know, I have a birthday "month", not just a day according to my DH so this is right up my ally!!! Now I'm even more excited!!!!

Just so you know, I have a birthday "month", not just a day according to my DH so this is right up my ally!!! Now I'm even more excited!!!!

Tell the cast member checking you in at AKL that it's your first trip to WDW and you'll be celebrating your birthday during the trip, and you would love to get a 1st Time button and an It's My Birthday button. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter