• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthday Pin Question?

jluvsdis

Earning My Ears
Is there a way that I get a birthday pin before I get to Disney?

Since I'm planning a surprise trip for DH's b-day I thought a disney birthday pin could be a good gift to give him on his actual birthday, when I tell him that we're going.

The only other thing I could come up with was wrapping up his park ticket and giving him that.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Jill

When is his birthday? Do you have time to have someone mail you one? Maybe to your work so he wouldn't get it?

You can call Disney and ask them.

One year, my youngest lost his Animal Kingdom button. I emailed them asking if there was a way I could purchase one. I had a new one in the mail in a week, free-of course.

I think I'll try e-mailing, or calling. Do you remember the address, or know where I can find the number?

His birthday is not until Dec. 7, so I do have a little time.

Thanks,
Jill

jluvsdis said:
I think I'll try e-mailing, or calling. Do you remember the address, or know where I can find the number?

His birthday is not until Dec. 7, so I do have a little time.

Thanks,
Jill

I just used the contact us email/form on the Disney website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter