• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthday Passport

gingersnapacosta

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!

I am going to be celebrating my 40th :scared1: at The World this year and I would love to have a Birthday Passport.

Is there anyone here that would have the time to modify a passport or create a new one for me? All of you DISigners are way more talented than I ever hope to be. You "guys" rock!!! :woohoo:

My wish would be to have it 4x6, and my favorite characters are Mickey, Tink, and Duffy.

We leave on the 30th of September. I hope I haven't waited too long to ask.

I really appreciate you all!!!

Thank you!!!
Ginger

Mel can you make a cover for Jennifer I am planning on making my girls passports and this would be perfect for me as we will be celebrating my 40th birthday on are next trip.
Thanks

How cute! Could I get one personalized for Anjie? Maybe with Pluto on the back cover? Looks like several of us are spending our 40th birthdays at the Happiest Place on Earth!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter