Birthday Party

autumnsmom

Earning My Ears
Taking our first DC 09/07, and can't wait!!! My daughter will be turning 4 on the ship. Are there any special activities we can plan for her birthday, i.e. cake at dinner, etc. Thanks!!! :cheer2:

Yes,
Tell whom ever you booked with to submit the fact you will be celebrating a birthday on board. Then ask them at guest services to verify with your servers about the celebration or just tell your head waiter the first night when he introduces himself. Most of the time they will get the message from your booking information, but sometimes messages to get lost so that is why you need to tell your head server too. Then your daughter will get her own birthday cake brought to the table and they will gather around and sing Happy Birthday to her and sometimes they give them a special birthday pin to wear. You will hear singing for celebrations every night in the dining room, it is a common thing to happen.
mom x4,grandma x4

Your welcome,
If I can help with any other questions, please ask. We have done 10 DCL cruises so far and 11 and 12 are booked. we have traveled with family ages of 18 months to 51 years of age, so we have experienced most of the areas of the ship at one time or another.
Feel free to PM me if you want.
we are crusing in sept too, but we are the 23rd. Wish we were on the same boat,it would be fun to meet. have you looked on the cruise meets board for your cruise date? It is fun to post there and get to know others who will be cruising with you. If there isnt a thread for your cruise, be brave and start your own, I have done this and it's great fun.
mom x4,grandma x4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter