Birthday Party

autumnsmom

Earning My Ears
Taking the DC next September, and can't wait. My dauther will be turning 4 while we're on ship. Are there any special activities we can plan for her birhtday, i.e. cake @ dinner, ... Thanks :cheer2:

Hi :wave2:
Even though I can't answer this question for you, I suspect they do offer something. I think if you let your servers or stateroom host know about your dd's birthday, they could arrange something. You will most likely get alot more specific responses to your question over on the Disney Cruise Line formu here on the DIS
Have a great time on the cruise and
welcome2.gif
to the DIS !
Also, you can have gifts delivered to your stateroom by DCL (for a price---you'll receive a brochure closer to your sailing date). Or you can order something nice from this site for your dd's birthday : http://www.theperfectgift.cc/
Shirley will have it sent to your stateroom as a suprise to your dd

Have a great vacation, make sure you get her the birthday pins at all the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter